Friday 19 January 2007

Welcome to the Enfys Blog

Those of you who know me well and are regular readers of the Enfys Acumen e-Briefs will know that I am never shy of trying out new bits of kit and experimenting with fresh ways of getting my message across.

Here is the latest - the Enfys Acumen Blog! I'd truly welcome your thoughts and encouragement (or even discouragement - positively stated of course!).

Why am I starting a blog?

There are several reasons:

1 I'm a helpful soul and want to share the all kinds of useful information I come across that aren't necessarily concerned with my core business of organisational development and coaching.


2 I want to be able to say thank you to the people who inspire me and share the experiences of good practice I come across.


3 I want to demonstrate that when you do business with the Enfys Acumen, you get what it says on the tin and lots, lots more.


4 You'll have to indulge me on this one - as one blogging expert says: "What could be more creative than placing your own thoughts, feelings, art, rants, your own... whatever, in front of a potential audience of millions?"


So let's go..."



No comments: